To help manage your Subcontractors in the system, it is possible for you to export a report to excel showing the status and outstanding activities of all employers, including those starting in the future and those that are considered 'active' or 'inactive':
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu REPORTS > Employers Status Report
- If you are in company overview, select the relevant project or leave as 'all selected'
- Select whether you want All, Active, or Inactive Employers to be shown in the report
- Choose a Start Date Filter
- Under the Advanced Rules tab you can select how you want expired insurances to be shown (whether it's as of a particular date, or as of the Employers start date - as it may be in the future)
- You can also choose whether you want the report sorted by Employer (alphabetical) or by their start date
- Select the green Generate Report icon
- The report will download in an Excel format
- The report will detail: functions assigned to the Employer, Insurance details, number of SWMS submitted and pending, number of Personnel registered and Inductions approved, Safety Plan status, as well as the number of SDS' and Permits submitted and approved for each individual Employer.