As a site management user of the HammerTech system, you can view all Open Issues (Outstanding Issues awaiting a resolution from a responsible party) and can filter and sort these accordingly to make it easier to review relevant issues.
To view Open Issues:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in).
- Navigate to Issues > Open Issues
- The list will display Status, Type, Priority, Location, Classification, Dates, Assigned To, Description, Issue Picture, Fix Picture, and Actions
- The Actions available for open issues are Send Reminder, Edit, Review, and Mark Resolved
- In order to make it easier when reviewing/resolving issues, it is possible to both filter and sort all open issues so that you are only viewing a particular type of issue. You can do this by selecting the blue filter icon in the top right corner
- You are able to filter by:
- Assigned To
- Issue Type
- The sort option further allows you to view the issues in a manner more convenient to you, ordering them by either location, due date, status, priority, responsible party, and issue type. For example, you may want to view all negative defect issues that still require assignment to a subcontractor (see last example image).
- To export these issues (with current list filtering) into a pdf or spreadsheet, select the dark blue Export icon. (HSEQ Inspections - Exporting Issues)