As an Employer user, you now have the ability to create and instantly undertake at the same time, a meeting in the system, allowing you to capture your Toolbox or Prestart meetings for example, without the main contractor having to create them for you.
To Create a Meeting:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > MEETINGS > Create New
- Select the Meeting Type from the drop down
- Enter a Title for the Meeting
- Enter an Overview (description) of the Meeting
- Fill out any Additional Details that may be set up for that Meeting Type
- Enter the details of the first agenda item, attaching any files as required
- To add multiple agenda items, select the yellow Plus (+) icon in the top right of the 'Agenda' section
- Under Meeting Attendance - Evidence Type select either Individual Worker Signatures or Upload Photo Evidence of Attendance/Signatures.
- For more instructions on how to add attendees, see Meetings > Adding Meeting Attendance
- Include any Additional Attachments and comments, if neccesary and select +Create, or +Create and Complete if you wish to finalise the meeting straight away. Once completed the only item that can be edited is the list of Attendees and Attendee Signatures.