As an Employer user, you now have the ability to create and instantly undertake at the same time, a meeting in the system, allowing you to capture your Toolbox or Prestart meetings for example, without the main contractor having to create them for you.
To Create a Meeting
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Meetings > Create New
- Select the Meeting Type from the drop down
- Enter the Meeting Time
- Enter a Title for the Meeting
- Enter an Overview (description) of the Meeting
- Fill out any Additional Details that may be set up for that Meeting Type
- Enter the details of the first agenda item, attaching any files as required
- To add multiple agenda items, select the blue Plus (+) icon in the top right of the 'Agenda' section
- Under Meeting Attendance - Evidence Type select either Individual Worker Signatures or Upload Photo Evidence of Attendance/Signatures.
- For more instructions on how to add attendees, see Meetings > Adding Meeting Attendance
- Include any Additional Attachments and comments, if necessary and select Create, or Create and Complete if you wish to finalise the meeting straight away. Once completed the only item that can be edited is the list of Attendees and Attendee Signatures.