When a subcontractor inducts a piece of equipment on site, it is necessary to review the details, complete any checklists and approve or reject the induction.
Note: To set up your dashboard so that you can view when Employers have submitted items such as equipment inductions and how many require review, see Dashboard > Employer Self Service.
Otherwise, to view equipment inductions that are pending review:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Equipment
- Select the piece of equipment that requires review. You can use the filter icon in the top right corner to choose to view only those items that are 'pending review'
- Once the piece of equipment has been selected, click on the blue cog in the top right corner and > Edit
- Review the information that's been provided by the subcontractor
- Complete the Equipment Checklist at the bottom of the page and leave any notes in the comment box, if required. Note: You can save changes and come back to complete the review checklist at a later date.
- Choose the action you wish to take -
- Approve - Equipment will be successfully inducted to site. Subcontractor will receive a notification advising
- Fail - Subcontractor will receive a notification advising, and will be required to action it
- Save Changes - remains in pending review status for further review at a later date