The Sign In App will automatically sign workers and visitors out according to a Project's Site Timings.
For example, if your site finish time is listed as 16:00 then any workers or visitors who have not signed themselves out will be automatically signed out at 16:00.
If you access the Site Diary, navigate to a particular day and select the blue cog > Sign In Book, you'll be able to see what time workers signed in and out.
- To see which workers were automatically signed out, you can select the blue filter in the top right corner of this page and select the option Auto Signed Out
To adjust site timings:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Administration > Project Management
- Select the relevant project
- Go to Site Information and then Site Timings
- Enter in the Start and Finish Time for each day, or tick if the site is closed on a certain day
Note: You must be an admin in the system to be able to access Administration settings and change a project's site timings