If an Employer (Subcontractor) is accidentally created in the system twice (or more) and you wish to merge the two Employer profiles to avoid confusion:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then ensure you are in the Company Overview by selecting it from the drop down menu at the top of the page to the left of the search bar
- From the left-hand menu select ADMINISTRATION > Merge Duplicate Employers
- Select the first Duplicate Employer, the details of that profile will be displayed below it
- Select the second Duplicate Employer, the details of that profile will be displayed below it
- Ensure that the details of both Duplicate Employers are correct
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the blue Merge icon
- The Duplicate Profiles will now be merged
Note: Once profiles are merged this can NOT be changed.
Note: If you are merging employers and they are listed under different projects, once merged, the employer will still show on their existing projects, under the new employer name from which you have merged.