As a Main Contractor, when viewing Observations that have been raised, it is possible for you to export a copy of the items into pdf or spreadsheet format, so that it can be distributed or kept for your own record.
To Export Observations when logged into a project on HammerTech:
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select > Observations
- Select either Closed, Resolved, or Open Observations depending on the information you require.
- In the top right corner, there is a Filter icon that allows you to choose what particular types of observations you wish to see. You can change the observations based on their Status, Location, Classification, Observation Type, Date Range, Observation Categories, Sort By, Priority, Source, Raised By and who they are Assigned To.
- For example, if you want to only see all open negative defect observations raised by a particular subcontractor you would select the following options.
- After you have selected your filtering options, the page will automatically update accordingly and you should now see a filtered list.
- Select the Download icon which will then let you select whether you want the list of filtered observations exported to Spreadsheet or PDF.