As a Main Contractor, when viewing issues that have been raised, it is possible for you to export a copy of the items into pdf or spreadsheet format, so that it can be distributed or kept for your own record.
To export issues when logged into a project on HammerTech:
- Navigate to > ISSUES on the left panel
- Select either Closed, Resolved, or Open Issues depending on the information you require.
- In the top right corner there is a light blue Filter icon that allows you to choose what particular types of issues you wish to see. You can change the issues based on their Status, Location, Classification, Issue Type, and who they are Assigned To.
For example, if you want to only see all open negative defect issues raised by a particular subcontractor you would select the following options.
- After you have selected your filtering options, the page will automatically update accordingly and you should now see a filtered list similar to the below picture. In this example, all open negative defect issues assigned to the employer ABC Concrete are shown.
- Select the orange Export icon which will then let you select whether you want the list of filtered issues exported to Spreadsheet or PDF.