PPE and HammerTech
The HammerTech system enables you to quickly communicate the 'Personal Protective Equipment' required when commencing work on the project. By configuring the system with your requirements, the PPE list will be presented to all users via the public homepage and again at the completion of their online induction. The intent is to ensure that all personnel arrives, ready to work in a safe manner as efficiently as possible. PPE can be configured for Company-Wide or Project-Specific requirements.
Creating a list of PPE requirements
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate to the 'Company Overview'
- Navigate to Administration > PPE.
- Select the '+Add New' button in the top right hand
- Once you are on the 'PPE Requirements / Create' page select the item that you wish to add to your list, from the drop down menu titled 'Standard PPE.'
- Select Create
- Note: If the PPE item does not exist in the 'Standard PPE' drop down list, then please contact email@example.com with your request.
- If the project or company has specific minimum standard requirements relating to the item, you can enter them into 'Minimum Standards' field i.e thickness of a hard-hat must be '15mm'.
- The item is by default categorised as being 'Compulsory - For All Activities', if this is not the case uncheck the > 'Compulsory - For Activities' field and manually enter the activities in which the PPE is required into the provided text box.
- There is a text box also provided for 'Additional Information' that you can utilise for any messages you want to be associated with the item that will be presented to personnel.