*Admin User only*
HammerTech enables companies and projects to capture and manage licences relating to it's personnel. Licences can be captured as a part of the online induction process by personnel, or by Safety / Quality users within the HammerTech secure system. Licences are important to keep up to date, as they form a key link with worker's licenses, plant / equipment inducted onto site and then to the SWMS where the plant / equipment is used.
To link License Types you have created to Job Titles, so that they mandatory within the registration form, see Assigning Job Titles to Licenses.
How do I add licences to my list of approved licences?
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu and select > Administration > Licence Types
- Once you are on the 'Licence Types' page > Select the '+Add New' button in the top right hand corner of the screen, this will enable you as a user to add a licence into the system
- Select a category from the drop down - License, Ticket, Certification, Assessment, Skills Training, Safety Training, or Verification of Competency.
- In the 'Name' field, enter in the licence name / description and in the code please enter the reference code. Most licences in Australia have pre-existing licence codes we suggest following these i.e. Mobile Crane, Slewing to 20 tonne - C2
- If you wish to ensure the licence appears at top of the licence list, when presented to personnel (usually alphabetically), place a 'tick' in the 'Show at the top of list' check-box
- If you want to enforce that a certain licence is captured by each personnel undertaking the online induction process, 'tick' the 'Compulsory for Induction (All projects)' check-box or individually select the projects that require it. Otherwise, you can leave it as non compulsory.
- If you wish to ensure that when users are capturing details relating to the licence, they capture either / or the expiry or issue date, then 'tick' the 'Has a Expiry Date' / 'Has a Issue Date' check-boxes
- If you require a photograph of the licence then place a 'tick' in the 'Has License Photo' check-box
- If you have selected that the licence has a photo then the option to select 'Is License Photo Mandatory' will become available
- Once you have finished entering details relating to the licences and selecting the features applicable to the licence select > the '+ Create' button and the system will add the licence and return you to the 'Licence Types' page, where you will be able to view the licence recently added.
- Note: when viewing a specific license, if you select the blue cog in the top right corner > View Workers on Project, you will be able to see a current list of all inducted workers with that license type on the project.