Personnel is the reason that HammerTech exists. They are the object that links the entire system together. They have relationships with all the components whether its Employers, Permits, Plant, Licensing, SWMS, Safety / Quality issue.
After setting up your list of Employers, the next most important step in configuring HammerTech is by enabling the creation of Personnel in the system. There are two methods to create personnel within the system, the first being via the online induction see - Induction > Creating, Modifying and Previewing. The second being via manual creation by a secured user, which will be outlined below.
Once personnel exist associated to an employer, they can be assigned as the respective companies foreman (representative) for future communications.
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake:
- Personnel > Manually Creating Personnel
- Personnel > Importing A User That Already Exists In The System
- Personnel > Sorting Personnel Using a Filter
- Personnel > Removing Personnel from a Project or the System
- Personnel > Creating A Self Service Login For The Nominated Representative (Foreman)
- Personnel > View Expired Licences
- Personnel > Exporting Personnel File to PDF