The HammerTech Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) functionality allows businesses to manage all SWMS online through review, approval and revision tracking whilst associating the information to personnel mitigating safety risks by reviewing work procedures and ensuring all workers have been properly inducted prior to commencement of the specific task.
It has the ability to:
- Upload SWMS and associated information
- Review and approve SWMS
- Track version history and have system notify workers of changes
- Record electronic sign off
- Highlight a SWMS as High Risk and set a review period
- Assign and track SDS related to SWMS
- Enable integration of SWMS into Permit and Equipment Inductions
- Export SWMS details to PDF
Note: It is recommended that when a SWMS review process is in place, the SWMS Review Checklist is setup before utilising the SWMS functionality. See Company Administration > How do I configure a checklist for when I am reviewing a SWMS?
Upon completion of the SWMS details such as the Employer (Subcontractor) who submitted the SWMS, who the SWMS was provided by, a description of the SWMS, who approved the SWMS and when it was approved will be displayed when viewing the SWMS.
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake: