- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > SWMS > View All to list all SWMS created.
- Choose the SWMS you wish to modify and Select> the blue settings button on the top right hand side of the screen (cog symbol) > Edit.
- Under Digital Copy, Select > Remove Uploaded File and then Select > Choose File and upload the amended SWMS.
- When the SWMS document has been modified, a tickbox will appear above the Save Changes button asking you to confirm 'Are SWMS updates material changes?'. Select this tickbox if this is correct.
- Note: When a Material Change has been made, users that have been configured to receive notifications will automatically be notified via email, text and the Notification window. If the user has a smart phone they will be able to view, sign & acknowledge the SWM on their phone. They will not be able to sign until the SWMS attachment has been downloaded and viewed. (See image below).
- Make any other required edits to the page.
- Once completed, Select > Save Changes.
(Example of message received on smart phone when SWMS is updated)