There are several ways of assigning personnel to a SWMS. They can be assigned during the creation of the SWMS or at anytime after the SWMS has been created.
Once a SWMS has been assigned to a worker, you are able to see this within their profile, as well as the status (whether or not they have signed) and the date, if it has been signed. You can also select the SWMS to view further details (see below).
Note: SWMS can also be assigned to other Employers (See SWMS > Assigning SWMS To Other Employers)
- To assign personnel during the initial creation of a SWMS, see SWMS > How do I create SWMS? Capture SDS information?
- When assigning more than one individual to a SWMS, navigate using the left hand menu > SWMS > View All or SWMS > View High Risk SWMS and choose the appropriate SWMS.
- Select the blue settings button (cog symbol) in the top right of the screen and select Edit
- Scroll down to Personnel who are assigned to this SWMS and select their corresponding tick boxes
- Select the tick box option to send a notification to personnel who have not yet signed the SWMS (This will send a notification to their mobile phone and email).
- Select Save Changes.
- When associating several SWMS to one individual, navigate using the left hand menu > Personnel > All Personnel. Choose the individual, scroll to SWMS that this person has read and select the appropriate tick boxes. Select > Save Changes.
To capture signatures on a SWMS:
- Navigate using the left hand menu > SWMS > View All or SWMS > View High Risk SWMS and choose the appropriate SWMS.
- Scroll down to Personnel who are assigned to this SWMS, select the required green Sign box and use your touchscreen (or mouse) to sign the form.
- The option to send individual reminders to Personnel who have not signed the SWMS is also available by selecting Send Reminder
- Select > Sign.
- Repeat this process for each Personnel and/or SWMS.
|Please Note: If the user has a smart phone they will be able to view, sign & acknowledge the SWMS on their phone. However, They will not be able to click the green button to sign and accept the SWMS until the SWMS attachment has been downloaded and viewed.|
Capturing Signature Remotely on a Tablet, Smart Phone or PC
After sending a reminder personnel will receive an email and/or an sms with a link to the SWMS that they can review the SWMS and sign on a tablet, smart phone or using the mouse on a PC. They will be unable to sign until the SWMS attachment is downloaded and viewed. (See example below)