The HammerTech system tracks the review and acceptance of submitted SWMS, recording each version throughout the process.
- To review and accept SWMS, log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > SWMS > Review Pending
- A list of all project SWMS with a status of Pending Review will appear. To filter the list, Select > the blue filter button on the top right hand side of the screen and filter by
- Status - All, Accepted, Rejected, Pending Review, No longer in use
- Risk Category - High Risk (if applicable), other.
- Only Shared SWMS or Exclude Shared SWMS
- Choose the appropriate SWMS and Select > the blue settings button on the top right hand side of the screen (cog symbol) > Review.
- Select > Download Attachment button to view the SWMS document.
- Once reviewed, complete the Review Checklist by selecting the appropriate tick-box. Where a ‘No’ is recorded, further information is to be added in the ‘Details’ box. To set up the SWMS Review Checklist, see Administration > How do I configure a checklist for when I am reviewing a SWMS?
Note: If a checklist has been created, it must be completed for every SWMS including SMWS created by a Main Contractor
- Additional attachments and Notes can be added by the reviewer under Comments.
- At this point the SWMS can either Select > Accept or Select > Reject.
- Note: if the SWMS is rejected, this will now show as 'Rejected' in SWMS > View All for the provider to amend. Add the details for rejection in the Comments section to advise the Subcontractor.