- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select SWMS > Create New.
- Select > Provided By and choose from the list of Personnel.
Note: The Personnel list will only show Inducted Personnel or the Primary Contact. Use ‘Other’ for non-Inducted non-Primary Contact Personnel and enter their details manually in ‘Provided By Worker Name’.
- Add 'Activity Name’ and ‘Description’ that align to the uploaded SWMS document.
The 'Activity Name' is a mandatory field and must be entered before submitting the SWMS.
- Upload a scanned or PDF copy of the SWMS Select > Choose File. (10MB File Size Limit)
- Tick High Risk (if applicable) to flag the SWMS as High Risk
Capturing Chemical Hazard SDS Within The SWMS
- Select the blue '+' button to Add SDS'
- Choose whether you want to associate the SWMS with a New or Existing SDS.
- If you select Existing, you can search for the SDS in the drop down that appears below.
- If you choose to enter a New SDS, complete the required information, upload a scanned or PDF copy of the SDS, choose the appropriate Pictograms associated with the Chemical Hazard SDS and include any other required attachments.
- Any additional comments / notes can be added in Comments > Employer Notes.
- Add SDS
- Additional SDS can be added to the SWMS by selecting ‘+' and repeating the above steps again
- Select the Personnel who are assigned to this SWMS through the tick-boxes.
Note: only Inducted Personnel will show in this section. Once additional Personnel are inducted they can be added to this SWMS – see SWMS > How do I assign personnel to my SWMS?
- Once complete Select > Submit.
Note: Your SWMS will need to be accepted by the Site Safety Manager before you can begin work.
TIP: All details and documentation from previously submitted SWMS is accessible through SWMS > View All. Access this information when submitting a similar / same SWMS for a fast and easy creation.