To induct plant within the HammerTech system, ensure the Equipment Induction Forms have been setup (see - Equipment > Create Equipment and Equipment Induction Forms).
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Equipment.
- Select > +Add New button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the Equipment Category (if applicable) which will filter down the list of Equipment Types below
- Select the Equipment Type from the dropdown menu or Select By Picture. Once the plant type has been selected you can click on the image to view an enlarged version. Note: this dropdown list is setup through Equipment > Create Equipment and Equipment Induction Forms.
- Within Induction Overview, select the Subcontractor that is bringing the Plant onto site. Complete the information of the Hire Company (if applicable) and the Date the Plant will be inducted on site.
- Within Equipment Details, enter each of the specific details for that piece of Equipment. This section is specific to each piece of equipment and therefore will include different information depending on the plant being inducted. Make sure to complete and read through all information presented.
- Note: The 'Unique Code' is blank by default and not a mandatory field, however your own 'Unique Code' can be entered here if required.
- Servicing for Equipment can be recorded either by 'Date' or 'Hours & Date'
- Once your Subcontractor has been chosen, you can choose the Authorised Operators that have the License/s Required to use the equipment.
Service Details by Date
Service Details by Hours & Date
- If you have selected by Hours & Date - the system, upon you entering all the necessary data, will calculate the best ‘Date Next Service’ automatically for you, to notify you to check hours and update the ‘Current Hours’.
- If the form has 'custom fields' such the one above, these will need to be filled out as required.
- All SWMS associated with the Subcontractor selected will become available, select any applicable SWMS you wish to associate to the Equipment.
- Select the personnel who will be the operators of the Equipment. Only personnel who have the relevant licence for the Equipment (If applicable) will be displayed under Authorised Operators
- Complete any Checklist items (if applicable) by answering ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ by selecting the appropriate tick-box. Where a ‘No’ is recorded, further information is to be added in the ‘Details’ box.
- Select the Sign box and use your touchscreen (or mouse) to sign the form. Type in your name where required.
- Once completed, Select either:
- Approve inspection (Adds Equipment)
- Fail inspection (Equipment will not be added until reasons for failing are corrected)
- Save as Draft (Saved to complete inspection at a later date)
Equipment will be added to the register and the status, On-Site (Approved), Failed, or Draft will be displayed in the status column
To import inducted equipment, see Importing Equipment