NOTE: If you need to complete an online Enrollment/Induction then you will need to visit the unique URL associated with the company you need to complete this for.
This is always in the format of <companyname>.hammertechonline.com
(Do not put 'www.' before the URL, if you are struggling to find this link speak to the Main contractor for assistance)
The HammerTech Registration/Induction functionality, allows businesses to welcome new permanent or contracting personnel to their company or project site and prepare them for their new role.
As a worker, where you have been asked to complete a online registration or site induction, the process is straight forward and the article below aims at outlining, how you navigate each section.
Note: Only personnel who have been given access to confidential information will be able to view a worker's completed Medical Checklist.
Note: Subcontractor's can add, remove, and modify their worker's details if required
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake:
- Induction > Completed a Registration/Induction Previously? Complete a Quick Registration
- Induction > Commencing The Online Registration/Induction
- Induction > If an Interpreter is Required During the Induction Process
- Induction > Verifying Your Registration/Induction Details
- Induction > Completing The Online Registration/Induction
- Induction > Modifying a Worker's Details