The HammerTech Permits to Work functionality digitises your sites permit zones, permit request types and the process in which permits are requested and managed.
It has the ability to:
- Upload site plans/diagram, indicating visually the permit zones.
- Set up permit zones as either exclusion or non exclusion.
- Create a digital copy of your permit types i.e. confined spaces
- Requesting a permit to work
- To manage booking from your subcontractors for permits (review/approve/reject/modify)
- View a digital permit board
Note: It is recommend that you have set up your Employers before utilising the permits functionality and Personnel (along with setting as foreman) if you are wishing to utilise the contracting representative interface.
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake:
- Permits To Work > Creating Permits To Work
- Permits to Work > Creating/Configuring/Deleting Zones
- Permits to Work > Starting and Stopping Work
- Permits to Work > Cancelling a Permit
- Permits to Work > Managing Subcontractor Requests
- Permits to Work > Viewing Permits (Using Filter)
- Permits to Work > Viewing Digital Permit Board
- Permits To Work > Exporting To PDF
- Permits To Work > Printing Permit Zones