The digital permit board is available to all workers on site and can be accessed via many different means. The first is via the public homepage of the project, under permits. The second is from within the secure system of HammerTech either as a subcontractor representative or internal user. The last being via the QR Code which forward the user to the public page
Review the Digital Permit Board
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Permits > View Board
- A permit board will be presented which is viewable on any device (phone, tablet or computer).
- The permit board will group bookings by status and then date.
- It shows what has happened in the previous 48 hours and the next 7 days.
- The permit board automatically updates with changes to the bookings (status changes and modifications) every 15 seconds, ensuring everyone is viewing the most up to date information
- Expired - Indicates a booking was scheduled but was not marked as completed in the system.
- Completed - Indicates a booking was scheduled and was marked as completed in the system.
- Upcoming (Amber) - Indicates that a booking has been approved and is coming up in the next 7 days.
- Scheduled - Indicates that a booking has been approved and is within the time-frame of the booking but has not been marked as started.
- Active (Green) - Indicates that a booking has been approved, is within the time-frame of the booking and has been marked as started but not finished yet.