Ensuring plant and equipment has been maintained in ‘fit for use’ condition is essential for the safety of operators and neighbouring workers. Keeping track of every piece of plant on a large site can be problematic. The Plant and Equipment module takes control of this process, making it simpler to monitor all plant and equipment on-site.
- The ability to store key information relating to plant & equipment
- Automatic notifications when plant & equipment require servicing (within 28 days of expiry date)
- Associate SWMS and licenses to plant & equipment. Adds a further check so only those qualified / licenced are able to operate plant or equipment.
- Ability to push notifications to subcontractors to service or remove plant from site
- Ability for plant induction stickers to be generated (as per unique number)
- Ability to customize Plant checklists / add bespoke plant items.
- Add pictures of plant for ease of identification
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake: