Once an SDS has been submitted, the Site Manager will review and either Approve or Reject. If approved, the SDS will automatically be saved into the system as Approved and ready to use. If Rejected, the individual who submitted the SDS will need to review and amend prior to resubmitting for approval.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > SDS > My SDS.
- The rejected SDS will show as 'Rejected' in the right hand Status column. Select the appropriate SDS from the list.
- Select > the blue settings button on the top right hand side of the screen (cog symbol) > Edit.
- Scroll to the Reviewer Notes at the bottom of the screen to review the reasons for rejection.
- Make the necessary amendments in the text fields and by selecting the Pictograms.
- To replace the uploaded SDS, Select > Remove tickbox under the uploaded SDS. Select > Choose File to upload the replacement document.
- Once all the amendments are made, additional comments can be added to the Employer Notes before Select > Save Changes.
- The amended SDS will now be sent to the Site Manager for approval.