The HammerTech SDS system collates all SDS information into one location, including any SDS information associated with SWMS. This information is available as a register from both the Public Page and the internal system (once logged in). It is also possible to search for any SDS in the system by product name and manufacturer, using the search bar when you're logged in - (See How does the Search Bar work?).
To view the SDS Register once logged in
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > SDS and select one of the following:
- View All - a complete list of all SDS including Approved, Pending and Rejected.
- My SDS - only showing the SDS that have been submitted by your company
- SDS are sorted by the Employer the SDS is from
- Once a list has been selected, further details can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate SDS.
To Export SDS Register to an Excel Spreadsheet
- After you have selected the correct list of SDS that you wish to export, navigate to the blue export icon in the top right corner and select Spreadsheet.
- Note: By selecting the blue filter icon and then the relevant Employer, you can filter the list down and then export to spreadsheet.
To view the SDS Register from the Public Page
- From the Public Page, navigate using the left hand menu > SDS.
- A read-only register will appear on the screen showing all SDS associated to that site.