*Admin User only*
The HammerTech system incorporates the use of Location Hierarchies into the completion of HSEQ Inspections and Issues. By creating Location Hierarchies, users are able to more accurately report and group issues by location.
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Project Settings > Location Hierarchies
- Select > the '+ New' button on the top right hand side of the screen
- Input the name of the Location you are wishing to create eg. 'Apartment 101'
- Select the Parent Folder if the location will belong to one eg. 'Apartment 101' would belong to 'Level 1', if you are creating a level then leave this as '[BASE LEVEL]'
- Use the 'Adjust Order' arrows to move the locations around as you deem necessary
- Once completed, select 'Create'
Note: To delete a location, select it and then navigate to the blue cog in the top right corner and select Delete. This location and all its sub-locations will be removed and users will no longer be able to assign this location to inspection checklists or issues.