The HammerTech Induction functionality allows businesses to welcome new personnel (permanent or contracting) to their company or project site and prepare them for their new role.
After each worker has conducted the online induction it will need to be reviewed and either approved or rejected.
These articles will outline the process for Reviewing, Modifying, Approving and Rejecting an online induction and also capturing a worker's signature and consent to the declaration.
Note: Subcontractor's can add, remove, and modify their worker's details if required
Please see below for a list of articles related to specific actions you wish to undertake:
- Induction > Approving or Rejecting an Induction
- Induction > Reviewing a Worker's Induction
- Induction > Capturing Worker's Signature/Consent (Electronic Signature) for Induction
- Induction > Modifying Details Captured During Induction
- Induction > Resetting a Failed Induction Test
- Induction > Viewing Registered Workers Who Have Not Completed The Induction Test