*Admin User only*
During the registration/induction of workers, the personnel conducting the registration/induction will need to fill out a Medical Checklist (Specific to your company).
Note: Only personnel with access to confidential information (See Project > Adding And Managing Users) will be able to view a worker's completed Medical Checklist.
To configure the Medical Checklist:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > ADMINISTRATION > Medical Checklists
- Select the Add New icon in the top right corner
- Type in the medical question
- Select the orange Create icon
To create a Project Specific Medical Checklist repeat the following steps above while navigating to the project.
Create as many conditions as required. During the registration process workers will be given a Yes or No option for the created conditions.
Note: When selecting Yes a details box will appear where extra details can be entered.
To delete a condition from the Medical Checklist:
- Navigate using the left hand menu > ADMINISTRATION > Medical Checklists
- Select the Red Remove button next to the condition to be deleted
- type "delete checklist" in the textbox
- Select the red Delete icon
To delete a Project Specific Medical question repeat the following steps above while navigating to the project.