*Admin User only*
During the registration/induction of workers (See Induction > Commencing The Online Induction or Personnel > Manually Creating Personnel ) the personnel conducting the registration/induction will need to fill out a Medical Checklist (Specific to your company).
Note: Only personnel with access to confidential information (See Project > Adding And Managing Users) will be able to view a worker's completed Medical Checklist.
To configure the Medical Checklist:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > ADMINISTRATION > Medical Checklists
- Select the Add/New icon in the top right corner
- Type in the name of the condition/allergy
- Select the yellow Create icon
Create as many conditions as required. During the registration process workers will be given a Yes or No option for the created conditions.
Note: When selecting Yes a details box will appear where extra details can be entered.
To delete a condition from the Medical Checklist:
- Navigate using the left hand menu > ADMINISTRATION > Medical Checklists
- Select the condition to be deleted
- Select the blue settings button (cog symbol) on the top right hand side of the screen
- Select Delete
- Select the red Delete icon