If a worker has already completed a Registration/Induction on another project then they are not required to conduct the whole Registration/Induction process again, they are only required to complete a Quick Registration.
To conduct a Quick Registration:
- Navigate to the project's HammerTech page
- Select the green Begin Your Registration Now icon
- Select the option 'Already Registered with HammerTech'
- You will then be asked if you have ever completed a HammerTech™ Registration in the past for that company? If you have, you will be taken to the quick registration.
- Enter in your details and select Quick Registration
A worker must be registered on at least one other Project in order to complete the quick induction.
- Verify your details and enter the Verification Code that will be sent in an SMS and select the Verify Registration icon
- Complete the Medical Checklist and Additional Details
- If any licences have expired you will be given the option to select either 'No Change', 'Update', or 'I no longer have it' (see below)
- Select the blue Submit icon
- You will then be taken through any induction content that is set up (if required in the project).