To Conduct an Inspection for Issues:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu HSEQ INSPECTIONS > Start New Inspection
- Select the Inspection Type from the drop down list and include an Inspection Description in the box underneath.
- Select an Employer to conduct the inspection against, and a Location (if applicable).
- Select +Create once you are happy with your selections.
- Complete any Checklists that are set up with the particular Inspection Type.
- Some Checklist questions may require you, or give you the option to raise an issue against it, if for example it is considered non-compliant. Select Add Issue and then enter the relevant details before selecting Save.
- Once the Checklist questions are completed you can add any additional Issues by selecting the green Add Issue icon next to Other Observations and enter all of the relevant details (see below) and select Save Issue at the bottom
- Once all Checklists have been completed and all Issues entered, select either the blue Send Interim Issues icon to send out notifications to all responsible parties assigned to an issue, or to submit the inspection select the green Complete Inspection icon. If you select only to send issues then the inspection will still remain active and can be edited and added to until it is marked complete.
- Subcontractors will be notified in the system and by email of any Issues they have been assigned to, including descriptions, photos, location, priority, and due date.
- To see how you can edit and manage the issues within inspections, see HSEQ Issues > Managing Issues Within Inspections
Note: Each issue is to be assigned a Responsible Party which can be selected through the drop down menu. Issues can be raised against a Subcontractor or an Internal User (Main Contractor user) by selecting the required option from the drop down menu. Additional companies can be added where there is more than one responsible party, by selecting '+Add Additional Responsible Party'.