***You must be a Project Admin in order to configure zones on a project***
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Permits > Configure Zones
- Once on the 'Permit Zones' page select the +Add New button in the top right hand corner of the screen, this will enable you as a user to add a new Permit Zone to your project.
- When creating a permit zone it is important to provide a Name that both your internal staff and subcontractor foreman can familiarise with i.e. Drop Zone 1..2..3. and so on or Elevator Shaft 1
- Note: HammerTech recommends an alignment between the name of your 'Permit Zones' to those illustrated on your site plans. You can view your site diagram/s by selecting the 'View Diagram' button when you are creating / modifying a Permit Zone
- The HammerTech system allows you to associate a visual colour to each'Permit Zone' you create, this will be presented to users when viewing the digital 'Permit Board' and on the 'Permit Zone' print outs, alongside the QR Code. Simply select > colour pick (down arrow) > adjust the colour using the slider for the specific colour > once satisfied move your mouse or finger over the text 'select' > the picker will then apply your colour
- When creating a 'Permit Zone' select whether or not the zone should be marked as an 'Exclusion' zone. An 'Exclusion' zone will only allow a single booking to be active/scheduled at a time, where as if not selected, multiple bookings can occur in the same zone at the same time
- You can then select the Permit Types you want the Permit Zone to apply to by selecting the tick-box next to the required Permit Types
- If you wish to configure zones onto a site diagram you have uploaded into the system, see Configuring Zones on Your Site Diagrams
- Once you have completed the form, select > the Create button, the system will then finalise the creation of your permit zone
- Continue the above steps, to create all the Permit Zones that your site requires.
- If you wish to Print off the permit zone, so that you can laminate and hang up around your site, select the blue settings (cog) icon in the top right hand side and simply choose the Print option. This will automatically load your browsers print functionality, where the preview will show the project name, zones name, information on how to access the zone for workers on site manually, the QR Code related to the permit zone and the colour
- Note: The print preview tab in some browsers will have to be manually closed, to enable you to access other tabs within your browser.
- If you wish to delete a specific 'Permit Zone' simply select the corresponding 'Name' of the zone
- This will provide you an overview of the Zones content
- If you wish to delete a permit zone, similar to printing select >the 'blue' button with a cog in the top right hand side and simply choose the delete option