To create an Incident report:
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select INCIDENTS >Create New
- Enter the Date of Incident
- Select Create
- Enter in the Incident details (If not all details are known at the time of making the initial report then the report can be edited and details added at a later time) (See Incidents > Managing/Editing Incident Reports)
- Enter in any Injury details (If applicable). You can add more than one injury by selecting +Add Injury and these will be linked to the incident and also manageable under Injuries. Note: If more than one person was injured then you can create an injury report specifically for them (See Injury > Creating an Injury Report)
8. If you've already created an Injury in Hammertech and want to add existing injury to that section, click on +Add Injury. You can then click on the drop-down menu to choose either New or Existing injury.
9. Once Existing has been selected, a list of reported Injuries will appear that can be attached to the incident report. Tick the relevent Injury and press Save Injury.
10.Once all known details have been entered select whether you wish to save the form as a Draft or as an Active (Open) Incident. Note: You can still edit details within the form while it is in both Draft and Active (Open) status.
11.Now Save Changes