To create a Safety Management Plan:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Safety Plan > Create
- Select the Employer from the drop-down menu
- Enter the title of the Safety Management Plan
- Enter in a brief description of the Safety Management Plan
- Upload a copy of the Safety Management Plan by selecting 'Choose File'. Note: files cannot be larger than 25MB.
- Select whether you want to Just Upload, or Upload and Approve the Safety Plan. If you select Just Upload it will stay in pending review status until it is reviewed at a later date.
- Complete the Safety Management Plan Review Checklist (To create a checklist see Safety Plan > Create a Safety Management Plan Review Checklist)
- Enter any reviewer notes if applicable (Mainly used when a subcontractor is submitting a Safety Management Plan for approval)
- Once all the required details have been entered select the orange 'Create' icon