Once an Incident has been created in the HammerTech system it can be reported to the relevant authority.
To Report an Incident to Relevant Authority:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu and select > INCIDENTS > View All
- Select the created Incident to be reported to the relevant authority
- Select the blue settings (cog) icon in the top right corner
- Select 'Report to Relevant Authority'
- You will then be given the option to report it without emailing it (If already reported outside of HammerTech), OR download and check the Incident report before emailing it to the relevant authority. The purpose of this is to record the date the notification was sent, and does not actually send to the relevant authority, such as Worksafe or Workcover