Once Employers start getting added to the HammerTech system the list can be filtered and sorted to make it easier to find a specific Employer or to group certain Employers together. This list can then be exported to an Excel spreadsheet for your records.
Note: At a company level, the Employers list can only be filtered by regions.
The options Employers can be filtered by are:
- Active, and;
The options Employers can be sorted by are:
- Name, and;
- Start Date
To Filter/Sort Employers Using a Filter:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > EMPLOYERS > Active
- Select the blue filter icon in the top right corner
- Select which filter you wish to use
To Export the list to Excel:
- After navigating to Employers > Active, use the blue Export button to the left of the filter and select Spreadsheet.
- This will create a spreadsheet with the employers: Name, ABN, Nominated Rep, Total Workers, Workers Inducted, Workers Awaiting Review, SWMS, Welcome Email, and Start Date.