It is possible for Subcontractor users to import any of their existing workers to other projects within the same company site, rather than starting a new registration form from scratch.
To import a worker to another project:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in) and select the project you want to import the worker into.
- Navigate using the left hand menu > Personnel > Create Worker
- At the top of the page you'll see the option to Import a worker from the company databas
- Begin by typing in a worker's name or unique code to find them in the list and then select them and hit Import on the right. Note: this list will only show the personnel that are not currently assigned to this project.
- Review the worker's details - making any modifications as you see fit, and select +Create - they will now be added to the project. Note: If there is an email address entered for the worker, you will get the option to send them a link to start the online induction when you create them.
- You can see which projects a worker is associated with by viewing the list of Associated Projects within their worker profile and what their orientation status is in each project.