When adding a new user into the system under Administration > User Management, there are six different User Types to select from:
- Admin: This user has company level administrator rights. They have access to all projects and project menu items in the system, such as forms and fields, and have the option to view confidential information. They have the ability to modify or adjust both project and company settings, for example inductions, permits, inspections, equipment, registration forms, SWMS review checklists, etc.
- Standard User: This user has no administrator rights. They will only have access to the projects in which they have been assigned to. They have the ability to access all project menu items and the option to view confidential information however, cannot access or modify any project settings and by default will be unable to access the Administration and Project Settings menu items. They will not automatically have access to confidential information or their own site diary entry, however other admin users in the system are able to adjust this as required. (See Project > Managing Users)
- Document Access Only: Limited to viewing documents uploaded in the Document Sections of the HammerTech site only
- External Representative (Read Only): Will have read only access to certain areas of the system (Personnel, Employer, Safety Register, Permits, Plant Inductions, and SWMS/SDS) and will not have create/edit rights to any areas of the system/project. They can only access the projects in which they have been assigned to. By default they cannot see confidential information on any project
- Employer Representative: (See Personnel > Creating A Self-Service Login For The Nominated Representative (Foreman))