Users can be removed from the system, which will revoke their access to login to Hammertech. Users cannot be reactivated, you will need to re-enter all of their information through (Setting up a New User)
Note: To do either of these you will need Administration privileges.
To delete a user from the system:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left-hand menu > ADMINISTRATION > User Management
- Select the profile of the User you wish to remove
- Select the blue settings (cog) icon in the top right corner
- Select Delete
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to delete this User role
- Select the red Delete button
If a user is deleted from the system (i.e. if they have left the company) then any information that they have previously created like inspections, SWMS, etc still remains in the system.