*Admin User only*
The Historic Reporting Data is used so that you are able to add your previous worker hours on projects that weren’t on HammerTech or part thereof the project that is on HammerTech but started prior to joining HammerTech.
Historic Reporting Data allows you to add in a date, and enter the hours (which you can do all at once or can add periodically), total hours worked in the period being added, total hours ‘lost’ due to interruptions and the count of different injury classes.
When you run statistic reporting, or BI reporting or use the LTI graph on the dashboard it will take into account historic worker hours and injuries that occurred prior to joining HammerTech. (See Company > Reports)
To add Historic Reporting Data:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left-hand menu > Administration > Historic Reporting Data
- Select + Add New in the top right-hand corner
- Enter a Data Date Point from when you first started the project and had data from it
- Select the Project from the drop-down list
- Add any References or a Description.
- Under Progress you can add the Total Sum of Hours worked so far and Site Operating Hours lost due to any Interruptions you experienced.
- Continue to enter any Injuries and any Incident hours into the report.
- + Create when you have finished
Note: The data can be edited and changed at any time.