As a Main Contractor user, you have the ability to review an inducted worker's profile that is awaiting review and associate it with a Pre-Approval status. This is used only as a reference to indicate whether or not it has passed a review, prior to having their Induction Approval/Rejection finalised in the project. The Pre-Approval will only impact the status of the worker and if not required, this step can be ignored altogether.
To review a worker for Pre-Approval:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > PERSONNEL > Approve Pending
- Select the worker you wish to review
- Check any necessary information and then scroll to the bottom of the page to select a Pre-Approval Status (None, Ok, or Rejected) and select Save Changes. Note: Once you select Approve or Reject, the worker's induction status will be finalised, and the pre-approval status will no longer apply.
- If you wish to leave a comment on the worker's profile you can do so in the Comments on Induction (Project Specific) field at the top of the form, below their Employer. (This is only viewable by other main contractor users and can be used to indicate any additional information required.)
- When you return to the list of pending Personnel you will see their Pre-Approval Status in the last column.
- You can also use the filter in the top right corner to sort the list by those with a particular status.