It is possible to undertake an Inspection against specific SWMS and Personnel in the system, allowing you to keep track and record ongoing observations on site.
There must first be Inspections configured in the system that are associated with SWMS and Personnel - to see how to do this, read Setting Up Inspections Associated with Personnel and/or SWMS
To create an Inspection against SWMS or Personnel:
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Select > Inspections > Start New Inspection
- Select Inspection Type and category
- Enter Inspection Description
- Ensure you select the correct Employer prior to hitting the Create button as the SWMS and Personnel you can select, will be dependent on this
- Select +Create and you will be taken to another screen to select any Associated Workers and Applicable SWMS
- Select +Create again once the items are selected to begin the Inspection
9. Within the Employer Details section, you will see the associated Items
10. To see the SWMS details, select the hyperlinked text.
11. Any Inspections that are completed against a SWMS or Personnel, will appear on the profile for that item as below: