In order to conduct an inspection against a worker or SWMS in the system, you must first ensure there are inspection types set up associated with Personnel/SWMS. To do this, follow the below instructions:
- Log into HammerTech and then navigate using the left hand menu to Administration > Inspection Types
- Create a new Inspection Type by selecting the plus sign in the top right corner, or select one already in the system that you wish to associate with SWMS or workers.
- Tick the check boxes for 'Is Associated To Personnel' and 'Is Associated To SWMS' depending on what you intend on using the Inspection for.
- Apply or edit the necessary settings as normal (if you need help setting up an Inspection see Adding an Inspection Type),
- Select Create or Save Changes once complete.