Company Admin users have the option to set up sign-out options for new projects or existing projects.
Configuration sign-out options include;
- Auto sign-out based on-site close time
- Auto sign-out disabled
- Auto sign-out at a specific time
- Auto sign-out after a certain amount of hours.
To adjust the sign-out options:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left-hand menu > Administration > Project Management
- Select the relevant project
- Go to Site Information > Site Sign-Out
- Tick if you want to enable or disable the Auto-Sign out function.
- Select which sign-out option you would like (When The Site Closes, At A Certain Time, or After A Certain Amount Of Time) if enabled.
- Save Changes.
Note: When selecting the Sign-out option At A Certain Time, you will need to enter a specified time e.g. 5:00 PM.