The Site Diary Gallery allows users to view all the photos that were added to a Project's Site Diary, for the life of the project. With several filtering options available, users are also able to download the required photo's to PDF or ZIP.
Before following these instructions, make sure the following requirements have been met.
- Access your project within your system, and check the left hand menu to make sure Site Diary is active within your system. If you cannot see Site Diary listed in your menu, speak with your System Admin.
- Make sure users have been setup with User Diary Entries, enabling them to upload photo's into your Site Diary. If this has not been completed or you are unsure about this step, speak with your System Admin.
Opening the Site Diary Gallery
- Log in to HammerTech
- Select your required project from the project selector
- Go to Site Diary
- In the top right hand corner, select the gallery icon
Filtering the Site Diary Gallery
At the top of the Site Diary Gallery, select the filter options that you require:
- Dates - filter by the date of the Site Diary that the photo was uploaded to. Note: this is set to 1 month by default.
- User - filter by the User that uploaded the photo to their User Diary Entry.
- Employer - filter by the Employer Entry the user uploaded against
- Photo Comments - search for key word/s that have been added to the photos
Note: Photos can only be uploaded to the Site Diary by Standard Users and above.
They cannot be uploaded by Employer Users.
Downloading the Site Diary Gallery
- In the top right hand corner, select the format to download to (PDF or ZIP)
- Choose to either:
- download all photos displayed by selecting the download button
- download a selection of photos by selecting the checkbox/s of the required photo/s and then select the download button
Note: it is recommended to apply the required filters before downloading.
- Refer to Site Diary > Overview for further information.