You can configure a checklist for workers to complete when conducting their Registration and Induction.
The checklist questions will appear after any content or questions that have been configured as part of the Induction section, and any responses will appear on their profile to review.
Instructions to create an Induction Checklist
- Log in and go to ADMINISTRATION > Checklist Types
- Select the '+' button in the top right corner to add a checklist
- Select Induction Checklist from the Type field
- Type the name for the checklist
- Type a display name, if required. This will be the name that shows within the Induction, whereas the Checklist Name is used to help organise and order your checklists within the system.
- Select if you wish the checklist to be hidden from the main list
- Select the blue 'Add Checklist Question' button - you will have the option of adding the following question types to your induction checklist:
- File Upload
- Free Text
- Image Upload
- Image/Picture Download
- Signature Only
- Signature With Name
- Single Line Free Text
(Click here for further information about adding checklist questions)
Instructions to link the Induction Checklist to the Induction Section
Once you have created your Induction checklist, you will need to link the checklist with an induction section.
- Log in and go to ADMINISTRATION > Induction Settings
- Select the relevant Company Region or Project from the list
- Select Settings from the Options button next to the specific induction section
- Select the Checklist you want to add from the Checklist drop-down
- Save Changes