After verifying their mobile number, if a worker has not completed an Induction in HammerTech for the specific Main Contractor and been approved, they will see the option to Proceed to First Registration
After selecting Proceed to First Registration:
- Continue to fill out the form, ensuring that any fields marked with '*' which denote the field is mandatory are completed.
- Depending on the Job Title selected, you may be required to enter in any mandatory licenses that have been associated to that title.
- When adding Licences and you have multiple Licences on the same card, only 1 photo of the front & back of the Licence is required. Select 'Add another on the same card' and the photos will be copied for all Licences on the same card
- Once you have completed the form, select 'Submit Registration', the system will then validate that all necessary fields have been filled out correctly
- Where the system finds any errors it will display them to you at the top of the form, in conjunction with also highlighting the field/s where the error has been detected
- Once you have submitted the form with your details, the system will notify you that the 'Registration Form is Complete'.
- Select the 'Start Induction' to begin the Induction Test, alternatively a link to the Induction Test will also be sent to the email address provided. Note: This is only valid if the company requires that personnel complete an Induction Test.
- After you have completed the induction you'll receive a worker identification number that you can bring to the site with you show the builder. Click Project Home if you want to review key information including Weather Forecasts and PPE Requirements for the project.
Note: If you do not successfully reach the required pass mark for a section, then you will be returned to the start of the relevant section and will be required to navigate through the media associated, before attempting to try again (pending that the company has enabled multiple attempts for a section.)
Note: Subcontractors can add, remove, and modify their worker's details if the Main Contractor has provided access.