After verifying their mobile number, if a worker has not completed an Induction in HammerTech for the specific Main Contractor and been approved, they will see the option to Proceed to First Registration.
After selecting Proceed to First Registration:
- Continue to fill out the form, ensuring that any fields marked with '*' which denote the field is mandatory are completed.
- Depending on the Job Title selected, you may be required to enter in any mandatory licenses that have been associated to that title.
- When adding Licences and you have multiple Licences on the same card, only 1 photo of the front & back of the Licence is required. Select 'Add another on the same card' and the photos will be copied for all Licences on the same card
- Once you have completed the form, select 'Submit Registration', the system will then validate that all necessary fields have been filled out correctly. Where the system finds any errors it will display them to you at the top of the form, in conjunction with also highlighting the field/s where the error has been detected.
- Once you have verified your details, the system will notify you that the 'Registration Form is Complete'.
- Select the 'Start Induction' to begin the Induction Test, alternatively a link to the Induction Test will also be sent to the email address provided. Note: This is only valid if the company requires that personnel complete an Induction Test.
- After completing an induction, all workers will receive a unique worker identification number that should be used when attending site. Click Project Home to review key information including Weather Forecasts and PPE Requirements for the project.