Where you have a requirement to do COVID contact tracing, HammerTech provides advanced Sign In Book exporting functions.
- Export options are seen only for users with confidential data access for that project
- You are able to export sign in activity for a date range if contact tracing is selected
- You are able to view sign in activity of workers as well as visitors in the exported doc
- If you export without selecting any of above fields the basic document is exported with all signed in workers/visitors activity
Please follow these steps to run an export...
1) Select the relevant Project via the drop-down in the top right corner.
2) In the left-hand navigation menu, click on Site Diary.
3) Select a specific day.
NOTE: For COVID Contact tracing you will still get a chance to select a DATE RANGE further along this process - for now, just select a day.
4) Click on Option and select Sign in Book.
5) Click on Download and Select Contact Tracing - this allows you to select a date range.
6) Select the appropriate date range.
7) Select the required fields.
8) Click Download.
9) Select the reason for generating the report.
10) Click Download.
11) This will now generate and download an Excel spreadsheet with all the relevant information.