Dashboard is a great tool to increase your visibility across a project and identify where any workers on site have outstanding items that need attention.
The dashboard will display names of signed in workers that have any outstanding items including:
Incomplete induction OR invalidated induction
SWMS they are assigned to but haven't signed off on
Meetings they are assigned to but haven't signed off on
To add a dashboard to you Project home page:
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- In the My Account drop down, click on Dashboard Settings
- At this point you can either use the Default Dashboard or Customise for Project
- In order to display the Signed In Workers - Outstanding Actions Dashboard please select the Signed In Workers options from the dropdown for Dashboard 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Click on Save Changes
- You will now be returned the main dashboard for the Project and the new Signed In Workers dashboard will appear in the selected square (1, 2, 3 or 4)
The dashboard uses icons to give you a quick view of what these outstanding actions are. Here is an overview of what each of the icons mean.
You can click on the question mark (?) at any time to remind you of the icon meanings.