As a site management user of the HammerTech system, you can view all Open Observations (Outstanding Observations awaiting a resolution from a responsible party) and can filter and sort these accordingly to make it easier to review relevant Observations.
To View Open Observations:
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Navigate to Observations > Open Observations
- The list will display Status, Type, Priority, Location, Classification, Dates, Assigned To, Description, Observations Picture, Fix Picture, and Actions
- The Actions available for open Observations are Send Reminder, Edit, Review, and Mark Resolved
- In order to make it easier when reviewing/resolving Observations, it is possible to both filter and sort all open Observations so that you are only viewing a particular type of observation. You can do this by selecting the filter icon in the top right corner.
- You are able to filter by:
- Assigned To
- Observation Type
- Observation Categories
- Sort By
- Date Range
- Raised By
- The sort option further allows you to view the Observations in a manner more convenient to you, ordering them by either location, due date, date closed, date raised, status, priority, responsible party, and Observation type. For example, you may want to view all negative defect Observations that still require assignment to a subcontractor (see last example image).
Note: You can select multiple filters options
- To export these Observations (with current list filtering) into a pdf or spreadsheet, select the Download icon. (HSEQ Inspections - Exporting Observations)