Once a Meeting has been created it is ready to be conducted.
To Conduct a Meeting:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > MEETINGS > View My
- Select the Meeting to be conducted
- Select the blue 'Actions' cog in the top right corner
- Select 'Edit'
- Fill out the Agenda and any custom fields
- Add your Meeting Attendance either by adding Individual Worker Signatures or Upload Photo Evidence.
- Include any additional attachments or comments if required
- Select Save Changes or Save and Complete
Note: Once a meeting is marked as complete, the only item you can edit is the Meeting Attendance.
- Attendees can be added using 'Individual Worker Signatures' where each individual attendee will need to sign (see left screenshot), or you can choose to 'Upload Photo Evidence of Attendance/Signatures' by selecting Choose File to attach a file or photo (see right screenshot) and Save Changes.
- Note: If the meeting has already been created, after adding attendees you must save and return to the meeting to add any signatures against them on the details page. The signatures will save as you go.
- You can delete an attendee by selecting the red X next to their entry.