Once a Meeting has been created it is ready to be conducted.
To conduct a meeting
- Log into HammerTech
- Select your required project from the Company Overview drop-down in the top right hand corner
- Meetings > View My
- Select the Meeting to be conducted
- Select the Options cog in the top right corner
- Select 'Edit'
- Fill out the Agenda and any custom fields
- Add your Meeting Attendance either by adding Individual Worker Signatures or Upload Photo Evidence.
- Include any additional attachments or comments if required
- Select Save Changes or Save and Complete
Note: Once a meeting is marked as complete, the only item you can edit is the Meeting Attendance.
- Attendees can be added using 'Individual Worker Signatures' where each individual attendee will need to sign (see left screenshot), or you can choose to 'Upload Photo Evidence of Attendance/Signatures' by selecting Choose File to attach a file or photo (see right screenshot) and Save Changes.
To add individual attendees:
Use this option to capture the signature of each attendee.
When utilized for Inducted Workers, the Personnel page for each worker will hold a record of each Meeting they attended. This option also allows for workers to be assigned a Location/s - see ...
- select Individual worker Signatures
- select Add Attendee button
- Within the Individual Workers section add any Personnel from the second drop-down menu (this will be populated after selecting an option from the first drop-down menu) or press select all.
- If the attendee has not been inducted then enter their name in the 'Other' text box
To add signed in workers and/or visitors as attendees and Allow Signatures Thorugh the Sign-in App:
For those using the HT Sign-in app - there is an option to add All Signed in Workers and/or All Signed-in Visitors to the Meeting Attendee list and capture the Signatures through the Sign-in app.
- Select 'Allow Signatures Through Sign-in App'
- Select Individual worker Signatures
- Select the Add Attendee button
- within the pop-up, select All Signed-in Workers and/or All Signed-in Visitors
- Then select Add
- Save Changes
- Note: If you select one of the checkboxes to add ‘All Signed-in Workers' or ‘All Signed-in Visitors’, you will no longer be able to select Individual Workers. Select the Add Attendee button again afterwards, to continue adding Individual workers.
Note: If the meeting has already been created, after adding attendees you must save and return to the meeting to add any signatures against them on the details page. The signatures will save as you go.
You can delete an attendee by selecting the red Bin next to their entry.