To induct equipment within the HammerTech system, as a primary contact or nominated rep for a subcontractor:
- Log into HammerTech (if you are not already logged in), then navigate using the left hand menu > Equipment.
- Select the + button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Select the Equipment Category (if applicable) which will filter down the list of Equipment Types below
- Select the Equipment Type from the drop-down menu or Select By Picture. Once the plant type has been selected you can click on the image to view an enlarged version.
- Within Induction Overview complete the information of the Hire Company (if applicable)
- Within Equipment Details, enter each of the specific details for that piece of Equipment. This section is specific to each piece of equipment and therefore will include different information depending on the plant being inducted. Make sure to complete and read through all information presented.
- Note: The 'Unique Code' is blank by default and not a mandatory field, however your own 'Unique Code' can be entered here if required.
- Servicing for Equipment can be recorded either by 'Date' or 'Hours & Date'
Service Details by Date
Service Details by Hours & Date
- If you have selected by Hours & Date - the system, upon you entering all the necessary data, will calculate the best ‘Date Next Service’ automatically for you, to notify you to check hours and update the ‘Current Hours’.
- If the form has 'custom fields' such the one above, these will need to be filled out as required.
- All JHA's associated with the Subcontractor selected will become available, select any applicable JHA's you wish to associate to the Equipment.
- Select the personnel who will be the operators of the Equipment. Only personnel who have the relevant licence for the Equipment (if applicable) will be displayed under Authorized Operators
- Complete any Checklist items (if applicable) by answering ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ by selecting the appropriate tick-box. Where a ‘No’ is recorded, further information is to be added in the ‘Details’ box.
- Select the Sign box and use your touchscreen (or mouse) to sign the form. Type in your name where required.
- Once completed, Select either:
- Save as Draft (Saved to complete inspection at a later date)
- Submit For Approval (will be sent to the general contractor for review)
- The primary contact will receive a notification to advise when the piece of equipment is either approved or rejected